[Faith-talk] Been going to a new church

Christine Olivares rafael4490 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 06:06:44 UTC 2015

Hi Papa Bear,
I am also going to a new church. I am doing the worship there where I play the piano and sing. I occasionally pray over people there too as it is a Pentecostal church. I love it there.

I’m so glad you are going to a new church and being used. God is calling us to be used, and I’m glad you answered the call. I’m praying for you. God bless you as you are used.

Christine