[Faith-talk] Church experiences

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 7 17:55:11 UTC 2015

I understand where you are coming from. As far as shopping, for years I have
either had groceries delivered or I go & et get assistance from the store.
Also, my fiance who is sighted helps with this as well. As far as the time
it takes for church activities, the minister told me that most of the people
in the church are over 80 so your theory about a dying church is most likely
correct.

Rob Kaiser
hm#(442)242-7044
email;