[Faith-talk] Update in Alaska

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 12:15:27 UTC 2016

Erica, where di you move to?
 Justin

-----Original Message-----
From: Faith-talk [mailto:faith-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Ericka
via Faith-talk
Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2016 7:49 AM
To: Faith-talk, for the discussion of faith and religion
<faith-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Ericka <dotwriter1 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Faith-talk] Update in Alaska

Wonderful! Been busy moving. This week unpacking is in full swing. Founda
church 5 blocks away.  I'm officially a Madisonian (WI)!

Glad all is good Poppa!
Wi had nothing like lighthouse ;-(

Ericka Short
"What is right is not always popular; what is popular is not always right."

 from my iPhone

<faith-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

> Hello friends. Well, my new job as a Technology instructor has been
> going so well that I am a bit overwhelmed. I have been feeling a
> little like Josef with the favor God has been showing me and the
> organizations that I have been working with have been being showed
> great favor as well. I had a conference meeting with a recruiter from
> the Seattle Light House for the blind in Washington today and it was
> really good and I thought about some people here on the list. If you
> are looking for work, not just basic work, but career work then you
> need to contact them. They are such a huge resource in the north west.
> Well, maybe I can hear how some of you are doing. Oh, also, I have
> been able to really minister at my work and speak in the name of Jesus and
I really feel blessed by that liberty.