[Faith-talk] Quotes for Thursday, August 4, 2016

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Thu Aug 4 12:00:05 UTC 2016

Hello and greetings to all my fellow saints of the Most High God.  Hope
your day is going well as you read this message, by God's matchless
grace and His providential care.

Here are today's quotes for your consideration, pondering and reflection.

When you walk with purpose, you always collide with destiny.

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that, in the process, he does
not become a monster, for if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the
abyss will gaze back at you.  Friedrich Nietzsche

And there you have today's quotes.  Until tomorrow when, Lord willing
more of the same will be posted, I am your obedient servant of the One
who lived an earthly existence, died to pay for your sins and mine, and
now lives forever to bring us His salvation and peace, Oil of Gladness.