[Faith-talk] Quotes for Monday, August 8, 2016

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Mon Aug 8 11:11:27 UTC 2016

Hello and good day to you all on yet the beginning of another workweek,
at least for those of us who are gainfully employed.  I hope that your
day, along with the rest of us, will go well, by God's matchless grace
and His providential care.

Before I give you today's two quotes, I have a praise report that I may
not have given you good people.  After about three years I'm finally
able to put on a pair of pants that have been soo tight for me
previously, thanks to the taking of an herbal supplement.  Because I
may be prohibited from mentioning its name and how to obtain it due to
list email regulations, I'll merely say that if you want the same just
email me privately and I'll give it to you.

And now for today's two quotes for your consideration, pondering and
reflection.

Give me golf clubs, fresh air and a beautiful partner, and you can keep
the clubs and the fresh air.  Jack Benny

Every charitable act is a steppingstone toward Heaven.  Henry Ward Beecher

And that will do for today.  Until tomorrow when, Lord willing more of
the same will be posted, I am your obedient servant of the One who
lived an earthly existence, died to pay for your sins and mine, and now
lives forever to bring us His salvation and peace, Oil of Gladness.