[Faith-talk] Quotes for Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Tue Aug 9 10:53:44 UTC 2016

Hello and greetings to you all out there today.  Hope that your day is
or will go well.  As for me, nothing of significance will occur today
other than the two Bible studies online, plus later on a time of
Christian expression, also online, and beginning the day with prayer
with those chosen to participate in the Interactive Christian Community or ICC.

Here are today's two quotes for your consideration, pondering and reflection.

If you is what you ain't, then you ain't what you is.

To the eye of failure success is an accident.  Ambrose Bierce, American
author and journalist, 1842-1914

And there you have today's two quotes.  Until tomorrow when, Lord
willing more of the same will be posted, I am your obedient servant of
the One who lived an earthly existence, died to pay for your sins and
mine, and now lives forever to bring us His salvation and peace, Oil of
Gladness.