[Faith-talk] Quotes for Thursday, August 11, 2016

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Thu Aug 11 11:19:05 UTC 2016

Hello and welcome to today's quotes, and a special welcome to Brother
David.  Hope that your day is going well, by God's matchless grace and
His providential care.

Normally I'd post two quotes, but to "fill out" this piece of Braille
paper we have three of them.  Hope you enjoy reading or listening to
the following ones.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth.  George
Bernard Shaw

The most satisfying thing in life is to have been able to give a large
part of one's self to others.  Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

Old age is the most inexpensive of all things that happen to man.  Leon Trotsky

And there you have today's quotes.  Until tomorrow when, Lord willing
more of the same will be posted or until this afternoon when an
uplifting article will be posted, I am your obedient servant of the One
who lived an earthly existence, died to pay for your sins and mine, and
now lives forever to bring us His salvation and peace, Oil of Gladness.