[Faith-talk] Quotes for Thursday, August 11, 2016

Emanuel psalmtjugotre at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 13:45:23 UTC 2016

Ok

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: Faith-Talk [mailto:faith-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] För Paul Smith via
Faith-Talk
Skickat: den 11 augusti 2016 13:19
Till: faith-talk at nfbnet.org
Kopia: Paul Smith <paulsmith at samobile.net>
Ämne: [Faith-talk] Quotes for Thursday, August 11, 2016

Hello and welcome to today's quotes, and a special welcome to Brother David.
Hope that your day is going well, by God's matchless grace and His
providential care.

Normally I'd post two quotes, but to "fill out" this piece of Braille paper
we have three of them.  Hope you enjoy reading or listening to the following
ones.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth.  George
Bernard Shaw

The most satisfying thing in life is to have been able to give a large part
of one's self to others.  Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

Old age is the most inexpensive of all things that happen to man.  Leon
Trotsky

And there you have today's quotes.  Until tomorrow when, Lord willing more
of the same will be posted or until this afternoon when an uplifting article
will be posted, I am your obedient servant of the One who lived an earthly
existence, died to pay for your sins and mine, and now lives forever to
bring us His salvation and peace, Oil of Gladness.