[Faith-talk] Several things

debby semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 19:59:41 UTC 2016

Hi all, most of this is for general reading, though I do need to ask Linda a question. So I'll get that done first. Linda, how do you like your Touch? I'm starting to get to know how to use it more, but still have some issues. One thing is that when I go to an Internet site, and sign into a site where I already have a username and password, I get stuck. Even though I know I have written everything correctly, I get the message that there is something wrong with my username or password. This is very frustrating. It won't go away and allow me to re-enter the information. Have you had any trouble like this? And if so, what have you been able to do to resolve it?

i am curious about something. For any of you who walk up to the front to receive Communion and have dog guides, do you leave them at your seat, or do they guide you up to the place to receive Communion? If your dog stays back at your place, does the dog actually stay there? LOL. Nova has a very hard time staying somewhere unless I am very close. So I'm just wondering how others resolve this.

Things are going pretty well here, I'm still working full-time. My husband's heart is doing okay, though he did have a little episode of being lightheaded yesterday. So please continue to pray for him.

Well, I'd best get going. I have several things I need to get done before this afternoon is over, plus my body is really longing for a nap. LOL.    Blessings all,    Debby