[Faith-talk] Several things

David Moore jesusloves1966 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 20:24:34 UTC 2016

Hi Debby,
I hope you get a blessed sleep, and you can take communion as much as you
can. It is a great opportunity to examine our hearts and to participate in
the Lord's body and blood that he freely gave for us. I do not have a guide
dog. My cane has always done well LOL! Also, my sighted wife is much better
to hold on to even than a beautiful sweet guide dog LOL! I love dogs though,
I grew up with dogs in the house and dogs in the yard. I love to play and
wrestle with bigger dogs, I guess, than having a small, little dog. I grew
up with a Doxhound and a Doberman in our home together. Their names were
Lisa and Winnie. I was so sad when they both had to be put to sleep, I felt
like I lost someone in the family. God bless pets.
I believe that there will be special pets that have always lived in Heaven
to greet us when we get there. Good to see you on here, Debby!
David Moore