[Faith-talk] Several things

debby semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 00:46:38 UTC 2016

I understand that having a dog as a guide isn't for everyone, and indeed m people don't like dogs, or want the responsibility. But for those of us who do have dogs, I truly believe that Fod has blessed us with these wonderful beings that He has created. I also appreciate those dogs and yes, cats too that God has blessed my life with that are just pets. There's something very comforting about hugging my cat Flounder when I get home from work every evening. (Smile). I think God knew that we would need the kind of love animals give us.    Blessings,    Debby