[Faith-talk] Quotes for Friday, August 26, 2016

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Fri Aug 26 11:07:08 UTC 2016

Well folks, it's the last day of the traditional workweek, at least as
this message is being written.  Whether you are fortunate enough to be
gainfully employed, retired or just haven't been able to find a paying
job, I hope that your day is going well, by God's matchless grace and
His providential care.

Here are today's two quotes for your consideration, pondering and reflection.

In the midst of troubles, peace can be found in Jesus.

Jesus wants willingness, not weariness.

And that will do it for today.  If you think about it, this morning
between 9 and 10 AM eastern time my God-led radio broadcast will take
place over the facilities of the Radio Reading Network of Maryland,
heard on the Internet at
http://www.radioreadingnetwork.org.
Would really like to have more listeners, whether local or outside the
area, if God wills this to take place.

And that will do for today's quotes.  Until the above time and location
when, Lord willing you hear our radio show or until later today when I
post a somewhat nostalgic poem written originally by the undersigned, I
am your obedient servant of the One who lived an earthly existence,
died to pay for your sins and mine, and now lives forever to bring us
His salvation and peace, Oil of Gladness.