[Faith-talk] how faith impacts our entire lives

Sandra Streeter sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 17:48:41 UTC 2016

Hi, everyone,

My apologies for neglecting to fill the subject line before—I’m usually so scrupulous about that!

Yes, Ericka, I was alluding to Aspergers! Some folks (including from within the autism community) call us “Aspies,” but I’ve always found that a bit derogatory. There’s more of a smile included in the term “Aspergian,” which I used to think I was the only one who used, but there are others who went before me, so I feel totally validated! Sometime, I might even describe the gifts that can go with autism (like anything else, God stimulates us to look for them, and you don’t know about them unless you are intentional about that), but for now, I’ve taken up enough time and will step back, unless I simply can’t resist, to let others continue to comment on this really great thread!

Sandra
"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The Little Prince

---