[Faith-talk] accessible Restored Testament bible

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 00:17:28 UTC 2016

I know there's a zillion pages in the Bible million-year-old, but there's always scanning it yourself and reading with Kurzweil. Can you recommend it to book share? That way all of us can read it.

Ericka Short
"What is right is not always popular; what is popular is not always right."

 from my iPhone