[Faith-talk] Our Churches FB page

Poppa Bear heavens4real at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 19:19:26 UTC 2016

I am now doing the overseeing of the church where I have been preaching's
face book page. I just wanted to put a link to it in case anybody on here
wanted to join and keep up with some thoughts and music that I have been
sharing. The pastor wants me to start a weekly devotional audio blog and
this will be posted on the page as well. I hope to find some of you around
there. I also hope that some on the list can be encouraged that even when we
are blind that the Lord can still find a place for us in ministry.
https://m.facebook.com/Grace-Baptist-Temple-270390776476962/?ref_component=m
basic_bookmark
<https://m.facebook.com/Grace-Baptist-Temple-270390776476962/?ref_component=
mbasic_bookmark&ref_page=XMenuController> &ref_page=XMenuController

Thanks