[Faith-talk] prayer request people

andrew edgcumbe rollercoasterman86 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 20:03:06 UTC 2016

Hi all I just want some prayer. i never usually post but i would like some
prayer.  i won't say names but  i need prayer for two people that  are just
plane mean and i feel like they are doing some un christian things on email
groups few email groups and stuff like maybe not in email groups but  these
two people are saying  stuff that is not true and stuff like that.  all i
ask is prayer for these two guys that god would change their hearts.  god
knows who they are and if anybody wants to know they can write me off list
other wise god knows who they are.  so just keep them in your prayer.