[Faith-talk] prayer request people

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 21:51:36 UTC 2016

Yes. We all know people like that. Names are not necessary. God does not like bullies and liars. I pray that whatever hurt inside them causing this outward reaction heals making them the strong positive people God created them to be.

Ericka Short
"What is right is not always popular; what is popular is not always right."

 from my iPhone