[Faith-talk] more updates, big decisions, financial woes.

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 00:37:20 UTC 2016

It's better to share it here where it's safe than to hold it all in Beth. We may not have all the answers, but we will do our best to help and support you including prayer. I am glad you are getting help from Catholic charities.

Ericka Short
"What is right is not always popular; what is popular is not always right."

 from my iPhone