[Faith-talk] more updates, big decisions, financial woes.

Beth Taurasi denverqueen1107 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 29 05:19:31 UTC 2016

Well, I'm about to write a really big update on this decision I'm
making. I might call up NFBCO and try Catholic Charities about resources
for safe and affordable housing. Being that my bf is African American, I
will not let go or let something happen. Try being African American plus
blind. He also plays good on the drums. I just need to figure out how
we're gonna get where we need to be.

This email address is used for Comcast email purposes and/or leftover lists. Please refer to thebluesisloose at gmail.com for personal contact.