[Faith-talk] turning point, serious thing going on. God help us.

Beth Taurasi denverqueen1107 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 29 10:57:31 UTC 2016

Excuse me? Okay, ... he's blind, but yes, he's gifted on the drums. We
both want to make money doing something, I planned on going to college
to get my BME in choral music ed or elementary, whichever one was in
most need. He might be doing sound productions, producing beats and
remixes etc., but his services will likely be available to African
immigrant communities, and since he does have tht talent, I was thinking
flyers and pamphlets, maybe just word of mouth and I could say put us
both up for playing and performing at weddings and contained parties.
Guess what? We're forced to take tin cups because ... well,
metaphorically speaking, the mother threw him out because he chose to be
in a relationship with me, and she apparently isn't happy. He has made
it clear he can't stay with her for twenty more years, miss out on a
family and children, all that stuff. We're trying to figure it out. So
as I type this, I've composed a Google Document with a list of stuff, a
sort of unofficial timeline of what we have to do one day at a time, but
then I wrote the goal and the "battle plan" which doesn't include
busking. I don't care really how it looks. Looks aren't the thing. We're
talented, but while talent gets you so far, we really would love
employment. But DVR would rather I not exercise my intellect, so we're
stuck. I mean, we love what we've done so far. But eventually, we'll
have to do what we have to do.

This email address is used for Comcast email purposes and/or leftover lists. Please refer to thebluesisloose at gmail.com for personal contact.