[Faith-talk] turning point, serious thing going on. God help us.

Poppa Bear heavens4real at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 06:06:41 UTC 2016

Beth, it sounds like your life is very chaotic right now. Are you still
attending Church or getting into God's word on a daily basis? Are the things
that you are attempting to chase after in his will for you according to his
word right now, are you listening to wisdom and guidance from those who care
about you? If not, I will be very blunt and honest, things will probably
only get much worse in your life. I hope that you can really hear God's
voice in all of this because if you can't then you have to find out when the
last time you heard him/felt his hand guiding your life through his paths of
righteousness and peace. He wants your cup to overflow with joy, peace
patients and all of the other fruits of the Spirit and if those fruits
aren't growing in your life then please stop and seek him and surrender all
of these problems to him.
God bless you and I will be praying for you to be seeking Jesus through all
of this.