[Faith-talk] turning point, serious thing going on. God help us.

Beth Taurasi denverqueen1107 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 29 11:02:51 UTC 2016

Oh of course, I can feel the anxiety but God is there. Even my boyfriend
said we'd have a long trail. But it's funny, he is the one who chose me,
and he stood up for me. This guy is a lot like me, and for some strange
reason, I know what we need. God has impressed upon me the desire to at
least be as normal as possible, but who cares about normal. I don't
think there's anything normal in this world. I've jumped through many
trials, but this time, trials upon trials! But you know, Psalm 23 says,
"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will
fear no evil for you are at my side." For real, I've walked through
something worse than the shadow of death, and in a deep ravine but trust
me, I even prayed about this before I tried to sleep. It was no use, but
at least I was able to write up a document with an unofficial plan for
what we're gonna do. If this situation calls for planning, I'm all over
it. :)

This email address is used for Comcast email purposes and/or leftover lists. Please refer to thebluesisloose at gmail.com for personal contact.