[Faith-talk] feeling a tad better, but now it's starting to come together

Beth Taurasi denverqueen1107 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 29 11:10:34 UTC 2016

Hi, all.
Just wanted you all to know that it's all beginning to come together.
We're on the trail and we're going to start with the most important
stuff tomorrow, and I even decided to rank in some order all the
features of a place we'd need. This might help when discussing this with
Catholic Charities, and I'm currently in the middle of trying to work
with one lady who wants to advocate for some stuff. I gotta see if the
same lady can help us with the initial issues. Maybe we can get going on
something, small business, I don't know what. I just want to give all
this to God, and it's God who's going to take care of us. But what
worries me now is ... well, the mother of my boyfriend. I told him that
she went through Hell to bring him, three months early, in to this
world. I told him that she is something. He loves his mother, but he
feels the pinch of her pretty much stealing his money, etc. So he said
he could not miss out on life itself, thus she threw him out. Poor guy.
I still worry somewhat about his cat, and since visiting pets aren't
allowed here at this little shack, I am worried the cat will be so
anxious and miss my boyfriend that he'll simply die. The other problem
my boyfriend said something about was the mom could kill herself because
of a broken heart. God, if that woman did that, I know where she'd go. I
would hate to see her like that, but what I was thinking was to speak
with her in three days and just say, look, when we get a place, you can
drop by and we'll cook a giant pot of gumbo and blah blah blah. I even
remembered that my own family would do this every Christmas Eve. I'm
tempted now to eat. lol I'm writing about food and yet now I get hungry?
Oh no!
Anyway, prayers for me, and may God protect this email.

--
This email address is used for Comcast email purposes and/or leftover lists. Please refer to thebluesisloose at gmail.com for personal contact.