[Faith-talk] feeling a tad better, but now it's starting to come together

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 16:21:42 UTC 2016

Don't worry about the cat; they are resilient and loyal. Goodness knows I've had enough of those felines to know that. Pray for his mother even though it is the hardest thing in lever do. I'm thankful for the lady at Catholic charities helping you. You have been looking for this kind of assistance and advocacy for a long, long time. God is already working in your life so be patient, thank the Lord every day, and do what he has to be oh to make this happen. Prayers always.

Ericka Short
"What is right is not always popular; what is popular is not always right."

 from my iPhone