[Faith-talk] Need advice

Shikha desai1shikha at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 20:37:19 UTC 2016

Hey,
I need some advice and help!
I want to go to my friends wedding in August to Maryland but my parents won't let me go.  I don't know what to do because this is frustrating me and is bringing down my confidence.  Even though i am an adult i am being treated like a kid.  Should i not go and just loose a friend. I don't know what to do because my parents already said no.  I have to book the room by July 7.
I don't know how to convince them.  I don't know how to get there the cheapest way.
Please pray for me!
 Shikha.