[Faith-talk] Quotes for Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Wed Jul 27 11:47:44 UTC 2016

Hello and greetings to my fellow saints of the Most High God, no matter
where you live in this world.  I hope that your Wednesday is going
well, by God's matchless grace and His providential care.

Here are today's two quotes for your consideration, pondering and reflection.

Worry is having faith in fear instead of having faith in God.

Forgiveness is the key to action and freedom.  Hannah Arendt, American
author and philosopher, 1906-1975

And that will do it for today.  Until tomorrow when, Lord willing more
of the same will be posted, I am your obedient servant of the One who
lived an earthly existence, died to pay for your sins and mine, and now
lives forever to bring us His salvation and peace, Oil of Gladness.