[Faith-talk] {Spam?} Daily Thought for Thursday, June 2, 2016

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 18:47:08 UTC 2016

Many times I have had that urge. Unfortunately in the recent past I had no way to share a concern. All I could do is pray. I still don't know the outcome, but the person is in the best place – gods hands!

Ericka Short
"What is right is not always popular; what is popular is not always right."

 from my iPhone 6s