[Faith-talk] Quotes for Friday, June 3, 2016

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Fri Jun 3 11:43:11 UTC 2016

Hello to all my fellow saints of the Most High God on a Friday.  Hope
that your day is going well, whether at its beginning, middle or end as
this message is being read, by God's matchless grace and His providential care.

Here are today's two quotes for your consideration, pondering and reflection.

No one gossips about other people's secret virtues.  Bertrand Russell

When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts.  A
mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her
child.  Sophia Loren

And there you have it for today.  Until tomorrow when, Lord willing
more of the same will be posted, I am your obedient servant of the One
who lived an earthly existence, died to pay for your sins and mine, and
now lives forever to bring us His salvation and peace, Oil of Gladness.