[Faith-talk] Weekly Bible Trivia Game Poem for Sunday, June 5, 2016

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Sun Jun 5 16:09:48 UTC 2016

Hello and greetings to all my Bible trivia game players.  Hope your day
is going well, by God's matchless grace and His providential care.

Today's poem is from the Old Testament, so let's see how well you do.
Just remember that all I have is from Song of Songs to Malachi.

Judah's great sin, with a diamond, is penned.
Cursed is the man who, on flesh, will depend.
Blessed is he who, to Master, will look;
He shall bear fruit, as a tree by the brook.

Well, here's one that I'd have no clue as to book and chapter, so I'd
have to take a wildly educated guess if someone else was at the helm of
this game.  However let's see how well you do.

And that will do it for today and this week.  Until next Sunday when,
Lord willing another weekly Bible trivia game poem will be posted, then
from the New Testament, may the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob just
keep us safe, individually and collectively, in these last days in
which we live.  Your Christian friend and brother, Paul