[Faith-talk] Quotes for Monday, June 6, 2016

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 01:35:13 UTC 2016

I love these quotes.  As a brash young girl and woman, I said
what I thought, and not always very well, either because my
emotions would get all upset and not say things well.  As I get
older I am trying to sit quietly and listen and then decide
whether this is my battle or not.  There may well need to be
something said, but you have to pick your battles.  Is this one
so important to me that I think it's worth fighting? Will it
matter in ten years? And am I the person to take up this fight,
or is it someone else's burden?     Blessings,    Debby