[Faith-talk] Quotes for Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Wed Jun 8 11:16:09 UTC 2016

Hello and greetings to my fellow saints of the Most High God on this
hump day.  Hope that your day is going well, whether at its beginning,
middle or end as you read this message, by God's matchless grace and
His providential care.

Here are today's quotes for your consideration, pondering and reflection.

The task ahead of us is never as great as the power behind us.

The rounder we are, the more of us there is to love.

And there you have it for today.  Until tomorrow when, Lord willing
more of the same will be posted, I am your obedient servant of the One
who lived an earthly existence, died to pay for your sins and mine, and
now lives forever to bring us His salvation and peace, Oil of Gladness.