[Faith-talk] Quotes for Friday, June 10, 2016

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Fri Jun 10 11:55:50 UTC 2016

Hello and greetings to most of you on a Friday as this message is being
written.  I hope that your day is going well, and that you are looking
forward to whatever activities are planned for your weekend, by God's
matchless grace and His providential care.

Here are today's two quotes for your consideration, pondering and reflection.

You just can't tip your hat to Jesus.  You must bow your knee.

If you haven't found something strange during the day, it hasn't been
much of a day.  John
A. Wheeler

And that will do for now.  Until tomorrow when, Lord willing more of
the same will be posted, I am your obedient servant of the One who
lived an earthly existence, died to pay for your sins and mine, and now
lives forever to bring us His salvation and peace, Oil of Gladness.