[Faith-talk] Weekly Bible Trivia Game Poem for Sunday, June 12, 2016

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Sun Jun 12 11:06:28 UTC 2016

Hello and a good day to you all on this Lord's Day morning, at least
that's when it is here in the Baltimore-Washington metro area.  Hope
your day is going well, whether it's at its end, middle or beginning,
by God's matchless grace and His providential care.

Today's Bible trivia game poem is from the New Testament, so let's see
how well you do with it.

Elders should willingly tend to the flock;
Then the Chief Shepherd will honor their stock.
Humble yourself, that the Lord may exalt.
Walk in sobriety; enter no fault.

Well, my dear readers, if someone else was running this game I'd get it
right after the first line.  However let's see how well you do.

And that will do it for today.  Until next week when, Lord willing the
next weekly Bible trivia game poem will be posted, then from the Old
Testament, may the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob just keep us safe,
individually and collectively, in these last days in which we live.
Your Christian friend and brother, Paul