[Faith-talk] Quotes for Friday, June 17, 2016

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Fri Jun 17 11:08:10 UTC 2016

After a too-long absence we're back with the quotes, so let's begin
with them now, at least for today.  When I write the words "Lord
willing" at the end of each quote post, they aren't just words on a
computer screen, because one never knows what will befall one the next
day.  Well, our Lord Jesus tells us in Matthew 6:34 not to worry about
the next day, because each one has enough troubles of its own.  Now
let's begin.

Life begins on the other side of despair.  Jean-Paul Sartre

You'll never accomplish anything if you don't believe you can do it.
(quote compiler's comment:  Isn't that, at least in part, NFB's philosophy?)

And there you have today's quotes for your pondering, inspiration and
reflection.  Until tomorrow when, Lord willing more of the same will be
posted, I am your obedient servant of the One who lived an earthly
existence, died to pay for your sins and mine, and now lives forever to
bring us His salvation and peace, Oil of Gladness.