[Faith-talk] For Shikha

Shikha desai1shikha at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 20:19:55 UTC 2016

Yes i love this email list!
My walk is getting stronger every day because I have sisters and brothers on campus. I am on leadership at the bcm wich is a christan club on campus.  I am praying for my family as well.  I don't like living with them during the summer.  They don't say oh my gosh or oh my goodness.  I am scared to express my opinions to them.  Even though I was scared, I told them that i am a christan.

Shikha.