[Faith-talk] Quotes for Saturday, June 18, 2016

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Sat Jun 18 11:08:32 UTC 2016

Hello and good day to you all, whether it be either a Saturday or
Sunday as you read this message.  I hope that you are all doing well
today, by God's matchless grace and His providential care.

Here are your usual two quotes for today for your consideration,
pondering and reflection.

Being a politician is a poor profession.  Being a public servant is a
noble one.  Herbert Hoover, 1874-1964

With the qualities of cleanliness, affection, patience, dignity and
courage that cats have, how many of us, I ask you, would be capable of
becoming cats? Fernand Mery

And there you have today's quotes.  If you are reading these at the
beginning of your day, I hope that whatever activities you will engage
in will be fruitful and satisfying.  On the other hand, if it's at the
end of your day I hope the same took place.

Until tomorrow when, Lord willing more of the same will be posted, I am
your obedient servant of the One who lived an earthly existence, died
to pay for the sins of you and me and now lives forever to bring us His
salvation and peace, Oil of Gladness.