[Faith-talk] Quotes for Sunday, June 19, 2016

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Sun Jun 19 11:41:08 UTC 2016

Hello and a good day to you all, and for us in the U.S., Canada and the
UK, happy Father's Day to all us guys who are fathers.  Hope you
receive something from your children and wives that you will truly
appreciate.  Of course, the best gift is the love that our heavenly
Father bestows on us and, unlike aftershave lotion or maybe a box of
candy, which are here today and gone tomorrow, love can last forever,
if not from our children and wives, certainly from our heavenly Father.

Here are today's quotes for your consideration, pondering and reflection.

I have never in my life learned any thing from any man who agreed with
me.  Dudley Field Malone

The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's
unfamiliar territory.  Paul Fix

And that will do it for today, but don't forget that, Lord willing
later in this space will be the weekly Bible trivia game poem, based on
a book and chapter of the Old Testament.  Until then I am your obedient
servant of the One who lived an earthly existence, died to pay for your
sins and mine and now lives forever to bring us His salvation and
peace, Oil of Gladness.