[Faith-talk] 6/21/16 Wisdom Gems and Pearls, Followed by an Announcement of Possible Interest

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Tue Jun 21 11:24:33 UTC 2016

Hello and greetings to you all on this Tuesday or possibly a Wednesday
when you read this message.  Hope you all are doing well, by God's
matchless grace and His providential care.

Here are three quotes for your consideration, pondering and reflection.

Even when we don't sense God's presence, His loving care is all around us.

It is fitting for a great God to forgive great sinners.

Of all God's creation, only humans can experience re-creation.

And there you have today's wisdom gems and pearls, but stay tuned to an
announcement that, admittedly, is not germane to this list, but may be
of possible interest to you who are diehard Braille readers like me.

At 6 PM eastern time, the 89th annual meeting of National Braille Press
will take place probably at their headquarters in Boston MA, and the
same will be streamed live over ACB Radio.  To hear it point your browser to
http://www.acbradio.org/liveevent.
If you are using a Victor Stream and would like to hear the program via
that device, go to
http://www.acbradio.org/victor.
They also have a phone number for those without computer access, but I
can't remember what it is now.

And that will do it for today.  Until tomorrow when, Lord willing more
quotes will be posted, I am your obedient servant of the One who lived
an earthly existence, died to pay for your sins and mine, and now lives
forever to bring us His salvation and peace, Oil of Gladness.

P.S.  I hope that at least one of you will join me for the NBP meeting
as I'll feel lonely being the only one in this group in a virtual
auditorium seat.  Just kidding, of course.  Paul