[Faith-talk] Convention Information

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Thu Jun 23 15:02:41 UTC 2016

Hi All,

Please find below the schedule information for the division which
sponsors this list: National Federation of the Blind in
Communities of Faith.  At this meeting, we hope to change our
name to be in accordance with the wishes of our national office.
I hope you will attend these events.

Saturday, July 2, 12:30 to 5:00 PM: Suwannee 19, Level 2,
Devision Meeting

Sunday, July 3, Monday, July 4, and Tuesday, July 5, 8:00 to 8:45
AM, Wekiwa 10, Level 2, Devotions

If you'd like to join the devision, you may pay $5 dues either at
the meeting or at any of the worship services, otherwise known as
devotions.  I hope to see you there.

Blessings,

Linda Mentink, Secretary