[Faith-talk] Convention Information

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 17:14:29 UTC 2016

This message is kind of vague Linda. What is the divisions name changing to? What was the request? Is there an agenda for the meeting? Sadly I'm not able to attend but I do want to know what's going on. If I was reading this, I would not know which worship/devotional was geared more towards my way of worshiping. Somehow I always end up at the one for Baptists! I think things need to be more specific. Just me, but I'm thinking also for the ones that are new. Everything at convention is already overwhelming, we're details the better!

Have a wonderful convention and be safe in Jesus love!

Ericka Short
"What is right is not always popular; what is popular is not always right."

 from my iPhone 6s