[Faith-talk] Quotes for Friday, June 24, 2016

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Fri Jun 24 09:56:55 UTC 2016

Hello and greetings to you all on this last day of the workweek,
although for you in New Zealand it's almost your Saturday.  Whatever
the time of day or day of the week it is in your locale, I hope that
your day, whether at its beginning, middle or end when you read this
message, is, was or will be a good one for you.

Sorry folks, but even though my phone problem with the ratty signal is
fixed, I have no news items for today.  But we still have the two
quotes for your consideration, pondering and reflection, so let's get to them.

Don't compromise yourself.  You are all you've got.  Janis Joplin, 1943-1970

I demolish my bridges behind me.  Then there is no choice but to move
forward.  Firdtjof Nansen

And there you have today's quotes.  Until tomorrow when, Lord willing
more of the same will be posted, I am your obedient servant of the One
who lived an earthly existence, died to pay for your sins and mine, and
now lives forever to bring us His salvation and peace, Oil of Gladness.