[Faith-talk] InshAllahRe: InshAllah, Democratic battle for gun reform, a thorough note on the last 10 days of Ramadan, a reminder of my decisive stridence and finally, my commentary on Britain leaving Europe with emphasising stridence

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 02:59:23 UTC 2016

Mostafa, that almost sounded like a threat.  If you are
threatening David or anyone on this list, I would have no
hesitation in calling local authorities who would, I'm sure begin
to investigate.  Just because you live outside the USA doesn't
mean that you can threaten people.  What do you mean by DO
things, Mr.  David? I will be keeping this email, and should
anything happen to this list, members of this list, or David, I
WILL make sure this message gets turned into someone.  I am not
without resources of my own, so don't make threats, Mostafa.  For
too long, I have skulked in the background on many levels and not
stood up for my friends, or for my beliefs.  No more.    Debby