[Faith-talk] Wisdom Gems and Pearls for Thursday, June 30, 2016

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Thu Jun 30 11:24:02 UTC 2016

Hello and good day to my fellow saints of the Most High God on this
last day of June.  Can you believe it that it's also the end of the
first half of the year 2016? Well, the only thing I can add to that
statement is that God has kept us all alive so far, and what will
happen to us in the second half of the year God only knows.  Anyway I'm
so glad that you're around to enjoy, among other things, these wisdom
gems, pearls and the Daily Thought articles I've managed to find for
your edification.

Today we have three wisdom gems and pearls for your consideration,
pondering and reflection.

Ask God to help you fulfill your needs through His perspective.  (quote
compiler's comment:  That's always the best way to look at them, in my
opinion).

You need to see your real pressure needs as God's opportunities in your life.

When you pray, trust God to answers and trust His answer.

And that will do it for today.  Before I close today's quotes, some
have asked me if I'm going to either the NFB or ACB conventions, and
the answer is no, not because I don't want to be around other blind
people but I'm just not very comfortable in large crowds.  However (and
I know that this is early), if any of you fine people will be attending
the Possibilities Fair at Blind Industries and Services of Maryland
(BISM) on August 18, I'll be there.  Anyway thanks for the question.

And that will do for now.  Until tomorrow when, Lord willing more of
the same will be posted, I am your obedient servant of the One who
lived an earthly existence, died to pay for your sins and mine, and now
lives forever to bring us His salvation and peace, Oil of Gladness.