[Faith-talk] small update, frustrated at the moment

Poppa Bear heavens4real at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 04:49:36 UTC 2016

Let me ask you this Beth, do you or your boyfriend take any medication for
mental health issues? If so, then I would be careful because family members
can take drastic measures in the event they feel that you guys are being
reckless and one of those steps is having you put in an institution for
mental health evaluations. Please use wisdom in all of this so you don't
find yourself taking a bunch of steps backwards in life.