[Faith-talk] good news and bad news and some more good news

Beth Taurasi denverqueen1107 at comcast.net
Sat Mar 5 01:26:58 UTC 2016

Hello list,
I think God is showing us some weird signs. I can't understand this! My
boyfriend and I traveled the roads of Denver today. We obtained a
voucher so he can pay for a birth cert so we can move into a two bed
apartment that came up for us at MY BUILDING! My building landlord was
cool, and we got an application for my apartment that I'll be in soon.
So we are gonna go get reading stuff done at a community center. They
love me over there.
The best news is that my boyfriend's mom had snuck into my building. I
don't know if this is good or bad. But I texted her earlier saying I
needed to know in advance so I could plan accordingly, and then asked
for my boyfriend's drum case. She'll look and find it. She said she'd
raid the closet and find it. Now, my boyfriend said he'd never leave me
for anything. This whole text is a shocker. The lady had told her son
never to contact her at all. But now, ... now there's more. More stuff
than we imagined. We also obtained some razors, and my boyfriend got a
good shave. He hadn't shaved in a while since he left his shaver behind.
Now, there are a few Biq razors sitting in my bathroom in case something
pops up. We're moving right along with plans to move in together, and I
may be bringing him to church. But I'm surprised and happy that even his
mom texted me. I guess she feels bad about throwing her only son out of
the house. But I think she did us a huge favor. The only bad news I have
to share is that now my bank account is negative because I broke my
account trying to help us survive. I wasn't all about begging for food
and attending a meal downtown. Downtown Denver is kind of crazy. But the
folks at the church we visited gave us lots of good blessings and stuff.
We're also planning to check out African Methodist Episcopal churches
nearer to the places we want to go. He suggested not going to one where
his mom attends. Maybe there's hope for peace, and I'm willing to
receive her, but as long as she doesn't try to kill us. We'll be fine.
He's never gonna leave me, so he says.

--
This email address is used for Comcast email purposes and/or leftover lists. Please refer to thebluesisloose at gmail.com for personal contact.