[Faith-talk] Reinstated Member

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Thu May 5 15:34:37 UTC 2016

Hello list members.  Quite a long time ago I was a member of this
group, but I changed not only my email address but also my computer.
For those who may have joined when I left and don't know me, I'll give
you a brief synopsis of who I am.

My name is Paul and live in Baltimore Maryland USA.  I've been totally
blind since birth caused by being born without eyes or, for you medical
terminology people, I have congenital bilateral anophthalmia.  I attend
Calvary Morning Light, a Calvary Chapel congregation with Jason
Meyerson, a Messianic Jew as pastor.  We are a small congregation
averaging about 35 people on a Sunday, but we all get a good dose of
the Gospel every time we gather for worship.

In addition I'm heavily involved in activities on the Interactive
Christian Community.  Maybe some of you here would want to join us, as
we would really like to have you among our company, of course as the
Lord leads.

Well, as you can tell I can be somewhat wordy, so will quit for now.
May God bless you throughout this day and your individual lives.  Your
reinstated member, Paul B. Smith