[Faith-talk] Reinstated Member

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Thu May 5 15:45:28 UTC 2016

Hi Paul, welcome back! My name is Debby.  I am familiar with
Calvary Chapel, as long ago in my young days, I was part of a
ministry called Shiloh Youth Revival Centers.  Shiloh was a
communal "Jesus Freak" ministry.  It was a great time in my life.
Currently I live in Spokane, Washington with my husband, Seeing
Eye dog Nova, retired Seeing Eye dog Lamar, and our cat we
rescued named Flounder.  My husband and I attend Saint Charles
Boromeo Church, and are Roman Catholics.  I love the Lord, and
enjoy being on this list.  It is always good to be able to pray
for one another and it is also a great place to discuss barriers
to fully being involved in church life that may be caused by
other people's misunderstandings about blindness.    Blessings,
Debby