[Faith-talk] prayer request decision in my life

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Fri May 6 17:04:58 UTC 2016

Thank you for filling in the blanks I left Justin! Once you're done with training whatever it is don't look back! Eventually make peace with your family but you have to live your life first to prove it to him. Sad to say I know, but I know too many people in your position and not all of them are totally blind. Even a blind person with multiple disabilities can live independently on their own. I know totally blind folks that are wheelchair-bound and I are doing just fine. Personally I'm epileptic and closer to totally blind and legally blind. I've lived alone for years. I was responsible for everything and didn't have community support to get me from here to there unless you want to call friends from church who are going to the same place anyhow community support. I've done a lot of volunteering and worked in the last 20+ years since I graduated from high school. When you go to college to your independent and I have a college degree. There's lots of people on this list who have the same story. Others want to chime in with their stories to support this person?

Ericka Short
"What is right is not always popular; what is popular is not always right."

 from my iPhone