[Faith-talk] prayer request decision in my life

Courtney Fulghum Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Sat May 7 03:07:18 UTC 2016

Get all the training you can get! My husband & I received training at a
center where it was similar to that of a NFB center. We do not regret it
one bit. My husband has been totally blind since age 3 & I starting loosing
my sight around age 12.

We have our own home & he has a wood shop that he tinkers around in. The
center we attended taught us not only basic living skills, we both received
training in wood shop & we both still have all 10 fingers. Ha!  Not only
will you gain the living skills, you will gain so much confidence in your
self.

Courtney