[Faith-talk] 5/7/16 Wisdom Gems and Pearls

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Sat May 7 12:14:03 UTC 2016

Hello and greetings to most of you on a Saturday, and hello to you in
New Zealand, as for you it's already your Lord's Day as this message is
being written.  I hope that your day is going well, by God's matchless
grace and His providential care.

Here are today's two quotes for your consideration, pondering and reflection.

Focusing on Christ puts everything else in perspective.

A song of sadness can turn our hearts to the God whose joy for us is forever.

And that will do it for today's quotes but, as I stated previously, if
there are enough interested people, I not only will write out the words
of a Mother's Day poem written by Fanny Crosby before there was even a
Mother's Day, but will also sing it in an attached audio file.  However
I wouldn't do it if the majority of you can't open such an attachment.
Of course, I could always sing it over the phone for those of you who
are regulars in the Conversation Station, especially in Pat's Place, if
she okays it.  Anyway get back to me if you're interested, and will do
what the majority of you want.

And that will do it for now.  Until tomorrow when, Lord willing more
quotes will be posted, I am your obedient servant of the One who lived
an earthly existence, died to pay for your sins and mine, and now lives
forever to bring us His salvation and peace, Oil of Gladness.